This Top 10 list courtesy of one of my best friends and her eSchooled teenagers.
10. Your classroom is 1/2” thick and 18” wide.
9. You know what “CC,” “f2f,” “kmail,” and “brick and mortar” mean.
8. You have a ton of friends but have never met them. (You don’t even know what your best friend or boy/girlfriend looks like!)
7. Your school uniform is your pajamas.
6. You have more Tech days than brick and mortar students have snow days.
5. You completed last week’s assignment and next week’s assignment in one day.
4. Recess means getting on Facebook, Xbox Live, or Skype.
3. You tell people you have a Prom, and they ask, “Oh, you dance online?”
2. Your teacher won’t get on the webcam at CC’s because she didn’t put on her make-up.
1. Squirrel hunting is how you get PE points.
2 responses to “You might be an eSchooler if . . .”
Can I get an application for that teaching job please? Right now.
I know! Who wouldn’t want that gig?