I’ve only been at this blogging thing for a bit longer than a month, and The Ranting Papizilla (one of my very first followers) nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award. Thanks, ‘Zilla!
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I’m first-generation American on my mother’s side.
2. I read an obscene number of books.
3. I changed my major three times in college.
4. I’m growing my hair out so I can donate it. I’ve done this once before and would like to do it again while my hair’s still mostly brown.
5. I’ll listen to just about anything. Classical, country, old-school rap and R&B, folk music, reggae, classic rock, alternative, you get the idea.
6. I’m working on a children’s book.
7. I have three living grandparents, all in their 90s and in remarkably good health.
Now for the hard part – nominating *only* 15 bloggers:
Thanks for inspiring me, both to start blogging and to keep blogging.